Our Cookbook Blog

Our Cookbook ~ What We Cook, is a compilation of every recipe we (Janice and Carissa) cook - recipes from our cookbook collections, our recipe boxes, and our heads! We set up this blog for friends and family who have our cookbook to let them see pictures we post of the recipes in the book, and also for us to note any corrections, revisions, or additions to What We Cook. We encourage people who are cooking our recipes to let us know how the recipes turn out and any suggestions they might want to make.

In addition, we will be sharing some of our new recipes (along with pictures) that are not in our cookbook. We hope you will help us out and test recipes and give us your comments.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cheesy Olive Spread ~ page 28

I made this Olive Cheese Spread to travel to my sister-in-laws house for Christmas. I just now remembered I had not posted about it though! This is such a good make-ahead party spread/dip. I love it with our Flax Seed  Crackers. But it can work with so many other things too--like a veggie dip, or sandwich spread.
This spread blends up fast in the food processor, and keeps for several weeks in the fridge.

I am sorry our blogging has been lagging since Christmas. I am afraid Carissa has been doing most of the cooking the past week or so...would you believe I have pneumonia again! So I have not been doing much meal preparation since the holidays...but I will surly recover again, and be back to my kitchen soon. (I am embarrassed to say how many meals Carissa, often with a baby attached to her hip, has cooked for me this past week--bless her heart.) ~Janice

No comments: