Our Cookbook Blog

Our Cookbook ~ What We Cook, is a compilation of every recipe we (Janice and Carissa) cook - recipes from our cookbook collections, our recipe boxes, and our heads! We set up this blog for friends and family who have our cookbook to let them see pictures we post of the recipes in the book, and also for us to note any corrections, revisions, or additions to What We Cook. We encourage people who are cooking our recipes to let us know how the recipes turn out and any suggestions they might want to make.

In addition, we will be sharing some of our new recipes (along with pictures) that are not in our cookbook. We hope you will help us out and test recipes and give us your comments.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Cinnamon Yogurt Muffins ~ page 311

These were a yummy treat on a very rainy morning this morning. I made them in a mini muffin tin so I could get smaller portions for kiddos. Lillian did my measuring....yes that is a headband with pink butterfly wings attached!
Then it was Evelyn's turn to sprinkle the cinnamon sugar on top! We had some VERY cinnamon-y muffins by the time she was done with them!
They puffed up quite a bit even though they were mini muffins, so they felt bigger! The batter for these was a little thicker than I was used to using, at first I thought Lillian must have measured the yogurt wrong...which is a strong possibility, but it came out just fine in the end. YUM! ~Carissa


3 comments:

Carissa said...

In case you were wondering how I had the time or energy to make muffins with a 3 day old baby....I didn't...I made these a week or so ago and am just now putting the post up on the blog! I hope to get back into cooking once I get caught up on my sleep a bit! :)

Mom23WildBoys said...

Hi Carissa, I found your blog through Courtney's. congratulations on your third girl! We have three boys, so it'd be fun to get them all together!
Tell Adam we said hi and I hope you get some sleep soon.
~Laura Caraway
P.S. My blog is set to private, but if you'd like to read it just send me your email address!

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site whatwecookcookbook.blogspot.com
Is this possible?