Our Cookbook Blog

Our Cookbook ~ What We Cook, is a compilation of every recipe we (Janice and Carissa) cook - recipes from our cookbook collections, our recipe boxes, and our heads! We set up this blog for friends and family who have our cookbook to let them see pictures we post of the recipes in the book, and also for us to note any corrections, revisions, or additions to What We Cook. We encourage people who are cooking our recipes to let us know how the recipes turn out and any suggestions they might want to make.

In addition, we will be sharing some of our new recipes (along with pictures) that are not in our cookbook. We hope you will help us out and test recipes and give us your comments.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Crispy Baked Chicken Breasts ~ page 140


This is such a yummy chicken dish. I had guests over for dinner for this meal, and I didn't want them to think I was too odd taking pictures of all the food, so I took this picture after they left, I figured a picture of cold chicken looks the same as hot chicken! I'm sorry I didn't even put it on a clean plate I was in a hurry. Don't cook longer than the 25 minutes or it will dry out. Anyway, it was great, I even ran it under the broiler for 45 seconds right before serving to make sure the crust was crispy. --Carissa

No comments: