Our Cookbook Blog

Our Cookbook ~ What We Cook, is a compilation of every recipe we (Janice and Carissa) cook - recipes from our cookbook collections, our recipe boxes, and our heads! We set up this blog for friends and family who have our cookbook to let them see pictures we post of the recipes in the book, and also for us to note any corrections, revisions, or additions to What We Cook. We encourage people who are cooking our recipes to let us know how the recipes turn out and any suggestions they might want to make.

In addition, we will be sharing some of our new recipes (along with pictures) that are not in our cookbook. We hope you will help us out and test recipes and give us your comments.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Green Curry Chicken ~ page 129


Here's a picture that Andrew used to taunt one of his friends who was jealous of our dinner!

Like Dacia, I received this cookbook for Christmas and it has quickly become my "go to" when I am stumped for something to make for dinner. I have made several recipes, and they were all FANTASTIC, but this Green Curry Chicken is definitely a favorite. I find myself craving it frequently! I love how easy it is to make, and that I only have to use one pot (for rice, if I don't have any left over) and one pan for the curry--FAST CLEAN UP! I've already made it for guests with rave reviews.

4 comments:

Janice Johnson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janice Johnson said...

Rachel-Thanks to you and Andrew for posting a great picture! This is one of Carissa's recipes that I have not even tried yet, but I know I will be making this soon, after your hearty endorsement!

Carissa said...

Great picture Rachel, I love that ya'll do all the fun toppings on the curry.

Dacia said...

this looks yummy, rachel! i need to try that recipe still!