Our Cookbook Blog

Our Cookbook ~ What We Cook, is a compilation of every recipe we (Janice and Carissa) cook - recipes from our cookbook collections, our recipe boxes, and our heads! We set up this blog for friends and family who have our cookbook to let them see pictures we post of the recipes in the book, and also for us to note any corrections, revisions, or additions to What We Cook. We encourage people who are cooking our recipes to let us know how the recipes turn out and any suggestions they might want to make.

In addition, we will be sharing some of our new recipes (along with pictures) that are not in our cookbook. We hope you will help us out and test recipes and give us your comments.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Pumpkin Muffins ~ page 324

My house smells like the holidays this morning! YUM! From the picture it looks like a boring brown muffin, but these really are heavenly! I love how well these plump up. For these muffins the cookbook says 12-15 minutes...but they really took more like 18-20 minutes...the muffin cups are pretty full with batter. I used to have a baking business and I did daily deliveries to law firms with muffins and cookies. I made the recipes so often that I never really wrote my baking times down, I just went on how they looked. So when it came time to type them up for the cookbook I was racking my brain to get all the baking times down on paper, that is why a few of the baking times have been slightly off. I'll let you know of any other corrections as I find them. --Carissa

No comments: