Our Cookbook Blog

Our Cookbook ~ What We Cook, is a compilation of every recipe we (Janice and Carissa) cook - recipes from our cookbook collections, our recipe boxes, and our heads! We set up this blog for friends and family who have our cookbook to let them see pictures we post of the recipes in the book, and also for us to note any corrections, revisions, or additions to What We Cook. We encourage people who are cooking our recipes to let us know how the recipes turn out and any suggestions they might want to make.

In addition, we will be sharing some of our new recipes (along with pictures) that are not in our cookbook. We hope you will help us out and test recipes and give us your comments.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Crustless Parmesan Spinach Quiche ~ page 317


Wow, this is so delicious and so easy. I used a 10 oz. package of fresh spinach (chopped) and sauteed it with the garlic and onion. I used farm fresh eggs from a friend at church. I used low fat cheddar cheese to save calories. Randy and my oldest brother, David, loved it. I also used a 10 inch pan. ~Karen

1 comment:

Janice Johnson said...

I am so happy to have you posting, Karen (Janice's sister-in-law). With your wonderful camera, you will have to take lots of pictures next time!

Also--after cooking this recipe, Karen noted a funny typo in the first line, "...I sneak veggies inyo my kids." "Inyo" will be translated to "into" in the next cookbook printing. Thanks Karen!