Our Cookbook Blog

Our Cookbook ~ What We Cook, is a compilation of every recipe we (Janice and Carissa) cook - recipes from our cookbook collections, our recipe boxes, and our heads! We set up this blog for friends and family who have our cookbook to let them see pictures we post of the recipes in the book, and also for us to note any corrections, revisions, or additions to What We Cook. We encourage people who are cooking our recipes to let us know how the recipes turn out and any suggestions they might want to make.

In addition, we will be sharing some of our new recipes (along with pictures) that are not in our cookbook. We hope you will help us out and test recipes and give us your comments.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

BBQ-Glazed Homemade Meatballs


I was sitting around this afternoon and decided that I wanted to try the BBQ-Glazed Homemade Meatballs. I am so glad that I did. They were so good. Another one of those WOW recipes. Really didnt take very long to prepare the worse thing I think is just the mess on your hands when making the ball itself. I called my daughter and soon to be son in law and they heard there was food so they were here before I could blink my eyes with my husband right behind. They loved them. The only thing I did different is that I had 2lbs of meat instead of 1 1/2 so I used it all and added an extra egg thinking they might have been to dry if I hadnt. I really think this is something I would love to fix for company. I will be fixing some up ahead of time and having them for emergency times also. GREAT RECIPE...

1 comment:

Janice Johnson said...

Dede--thanks for sharing your cooking adventures! It was so fun to read. What a great meatball picture you took. Your plate is so pretty too!