Our Cookbook Blog

Our Cookbook ~ What We Cook, is a compilation of every recipe we (Janice and Carissa) cook - recipes from our cookbook collections, our recipe boxes, and our heads! We set up this blog for friends and family who have our cookbook to let them see pictures we post of the recipes in the book, and also for us to note any corrections, revisions, or additions to What We Cook. We encourage people who are cooking our recipes to let us know how the recipes turn out and any suggestions they might want to make.

In addition, we will be sharing some of our new recipes (along with pictures) that are not in our cookbook. We hope you will help us out and test recipes and give us your comments.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Creamy Pasta with Roasted Spring Veggies ~ page 94

Here is an email I got from Cathy--


Hi y'all!  I just wanted to let you know that I've been cooking from your cookbook lately, and we've been loving EVERYTHING!  I made the creamy pimento cheese spread tonight and couldn't stop eating it!  We've also done the creamy pasta with roasted veggies (which Matt declared to be "perfect"!), the garlic green beans and carrots (not sure that's the name of the recipe, but hopefully you know which one I'm talking about), and the red beans and rice with sausage. 


Anyway, I'm really enjoying cooking your recipes and wanted to let you know how DELICIOUS they all have been!  I've tried to remember to take pictures, but am failing miserably at it.  Here's the only one I've managed to take lately - of the creamy pasta with roasted veggies (I added shrimp to it, which turned out fabulous!). 
 I know you are collecting photos, so hopefully this is helpful.  I'm not so good as y'all at taking pictures of my preparations (which are never too orderly anyway!), but I'll try working on that!

Love
Cathy

No comments: