Our Cookbook Blog

Our Cookbook ~ What We Cook, is a compilation of every recipe we (Janice and Carissa) cook - recipes from our cookbook collections, our recipe boxes, and our heads! We set up this blog for friends and family who have our cookbook to let them see pictures we post of the recipes in the book, and also for us to note any corrections, revisions, or additions to What We Cook. We encourage people who are cooking our recipes to let us know how the recipes turn out and any suggestions they might want to make.

In addition, we will be sharing some of our new recipes (along with pictures) that are not in our cookbook. We hope you will help us out and test recipes and give us your comments.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Boneless Chili Short Ribs ~ page 155

I cant tell you how excited I was to try this recipe. Unfortunatly I dont have any pictures but let me tell you if you havent tried this you should. It was easy and absolutely delicious. I didnt find any boneless beef ribs so I bought pork country back ribs. I dont eat pork but I have to say those were the best I have eaten. I put them on to cook and set the timer left and went shopping and came back just as they were going off. I cooked them an hour longer since they were pork thinking that if I took them out to soon they might be tough. They were so tender and moist and delicious. My husband loved them and said that I could cook them any time. My daughter loved them so much that she went home and made her list of what she wanted to cook. Lol Thanks Janice and Carissa for sharing your recipes with us!

No comments: